Monday, May 26, 2008

So. This isn't a good title.

So... LMAO. I'm lazy. :)) But I wanna blog just to keep this blog updated about things. I want to have something to look back to later :] I'm just gonna copy the one I posted in my Multiply. Some of you may have already read it but who cares :)) I'm gonna add some things anyway since I haven't been online for like two days straight! Would you believe? Haha! Yay me! I don't believe it :)) and Im gonna copy the blog I wrote on my MySpace blog but no one reads that so.. :p See how lazy I am :)) Haha! But hey, I edited this! :p

First week of being a sophomore student has been treating me well. I always get to class early and I hope it will stay like that for the rest of the year. :)) Being late can be really stressing. Trust me, I know. LMAO. Last Wednesday and Friday, I only have one class which was ORALCOM for 8:10-9:10 =)) I love the prof, he's soooo... gay! Haha. I think he's still not in the mood to teach so for the first two meetings(WF) so he just talked.. like A LOT about random things. LMAO. :)) It's fun though. He started his lesson kanina and it went well. LOL. It was really fun! He's really funny. Especially his laugh, it's like a villain laugh but in a funny way. Lol, I can't explain it. :))

Lots of things had happened over the weekend. After the first day of class, everything pretty much went to normal. I'd prefer being in school and be my normal self rather than stay at home, be a slob and be sad. :)) Cos I noticed that every time I don't have anything to do and I do the same things over and over again like a routine, makes me sad and feel bad. It makes me remember of things way back. I think about a lot of things and sometimes it makes me crazy.. in a bad way. :)) But not really bad, it just makes me really sad and nostalgic :]]

Sooo yeah, I had my first night class last Thursday. It was tiring waiting for that class cos we don't know what we should/could do in that 6-hour break. Thursday classes are really whoa cos I was in school from 8am to 8pm. Time went really slow that day. :)) Night class yo :]] It's BASICOM and I'm with my friends anyway so it's alll good. There are only like 18 of us in the class and I basically know everyone except for four people. :]] But it was fun, first meeting was but I don't know about the coming weeks. I'm looking forward to it though.





Pictures are from Cerisse. All in between BASICOM and after class. SDA building yo. :]] Tahimik at walang matambayan. :[ Unlike in Main, there's Plaza V. and Study Area. And other places. Malayo din sa mga kainan like KFC, Mcdo and Jollibee. And UM. And.. yeah. :]] I miss the Main building! Lol. But I really missed Taft! LOL.

I also had my first Saturday class which I totally had a hard time accepting. :)) But I had to take it or else I will be underload and I don't want that. It was okay though since I know a lot of people there and the class will be less boring since it is History of Art and Design. :)) And it was like the class was in an aquarium! :)) Since SDA's classroom designs are different but in a good way I think, uhh.. architecturically(whoa what a word! Where the hell I got that? Imbento! Haha.), we were in the classroom where one side is glassed. So people from the outside can really see us. :]] Butttttttttt, the prof wasn't there! We waited for one hour just to make sure cos after that it will already be a free cut. We all went for that 3-hour class and there's no proffff! And to think I only had one class for that day! Sayang sa gas :))

In other news, I'm turning a year older tomorrow! So well, what do I think about it? Nothing really. Nothing much will change anyway. I mean, I will just turn a year older but I will still be me :)) It's not like I'm gonna transform into a whole new human being or something, right? I will still go to school tomorrow. I will still be crazy and nice(Haha! But it's true! =p Right? Haha). I will still have the same crazy laugh and I will still be cute. HAHA! =)) Because if I won't be, I won't be Cha. :]] We'll be going to TriNoMa tomorrow to have dinner and I will be celebrating my birthday on Saturday with my HS friends I think and if ever, family friends. So yeah. I guess when you get older, you really don't care what will be given to you although you hope! LOL. Well that's just me. I just want my 17th birthday to be a happy one. And that'll be enough. :]

And oh, I was scared in my P.E. class awhile ago cos don't know people there, that's what I thought. And it's not like I'm scared of other people, it's just that I'm scared going out of my comfort zone. I'm working on that though. So my friends went with me and luckily, I know a few people, we're not close though, they're just familiar faces and one was one of my blockmates in my class last term. So I just had to be friendly. :)) And so I talked to my high school classmate's friend, who has a different major as mine, but might as well talk to her since I noticed she didn't know anyone from the class too. Good thing I remembered her :)) And my prof was my prof in PEFORTS(Basketball) back in 2nd term and he remembered me :)) So I guess it won't be that bad. :p I went back to the SDA building by myself(and I'm proud! Haha cos I'm used to have someone with me) and I found my brother sleeping in the lobby. ROFL. No kidding! He was sitting there and his mouth was slightly open and people were beside him but he didn't care at all. LMAO. Nakakahiya! I just laughed at him LOL. And I went up to get parking tickets and anyone from SDA would agree that the elevator comes in like 48 years so I had to wait for almost 15 minutes or so just to get on a not so full elevator. :)) So he had to wait again. He thought I only had one class! :)) So we left school and I persuaded him to go to National Bookstore since I need to buy something. And we're both hungry so we ate. :)) So yeah.

So far, I like my classes. There's only one class left which I haven't met the prof cos classes started last Wednesday and tomorrows Tuesday soooo...... ye. :] You get it. :))

Current LSS: Thunder by Boys Like Girls
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(LOL at 'yay you're gonna comment'! hahaha)

Yay, iilang oras nalang.. idk how many exacty.. nabobobo na ako sa numbers x_x. HOLIDAY.. CELEBRATE! \:D/

LOL at your brother too! Naiimagine ko.. lol and I can imagine my brother doing that as well.. ewan ko ba, bigla akong natawa randomly while I read this part.

Anonymous said...

AHA! Kaya pala natapos mo kagad yung Romantic Princess ah. Yun lang ginawa mo buong weekend? LOL!

Whoo. Tatanda nanaman! LIBRE! Pa-cheese burger ka naman!! Whooo!

Haha. Sabi ko na nga ba kuya mo yun eh! Hakhak!! Tumabi din kami ni Tring sakanya kanina. =]]

Goodluck sa desprin bukas. Ahoooy! ;]]

krizia said...

gudluck in ur studies..asking ur online in 2 days..woooa...omg..hahaha..anyway keepsafe always..^_~