Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm in love!

I just finished coding my next layout which will be up on the 19th. I was supposed to upload it today but just to make this layout up for one month, I moved it to the 19th. Just before class starts. :]




That's just a teaser of what my next layout will look like. :]] It's Marie Digby's Say It Again. Oh I just remembered, I have a free seat on her webcast concert on the 19th 6AM(Philippine time). Didn't notice that :p

Anyway, 3 days till school starts. T_T OMGZ. My summer has been boring. If not for some late night DVD series marathons with my brothers, my summer would have been ultimately boring. And also, of course, if not for Hana Kimi and Wu Chun, it would have been ultimately uber boring. LOL. Wu Chun is my pretend boyfriend. LOL. I guess he is everyone's pretend boyfriend.


With that face?! With that effin' pretty face? Who wouldn't want him as a pretend boyfriend? Hahahaha. Whatever his face looks, he still looks pretty. :]]] I'm in love! Hahaha! Sobrang takaw niya and vain! Iloveit!♥ Haha! :] I will feature him in one of my layouts someday. Maybe after my next layout. :] I love Asian dudes with cool hair and fashion style! Well, someone like him. Haha. :D AYAYYY. Kung may ganyan lang dito oh.. OMGZ. *faints* Hahaha. Jiro Wang is cute too. I love it when he smiles. And so as Danson Tang. :D Pretty faces. But like what my former schoolmate said, "The probability of meeting someone life him in our ordinary lives is...What do you think?" So what do you think? :]] Hahaha. I guess someone like Wu Chun will just forever be a dream, yes? I mean he's like every girl's dream guy. LOL. I mean, no not 'every'.. but you get what I mean. :] Well, you do, do you? Haha. :]]

Anyway, I'm just watching YouTube videos about Hana Kimi, Ella/Chun, Fahrenheit. Anything about them. LOL.

I hope I won't stay up too long here since we'll be going somewhere later. I'm having sleep problems. Yesterday, I slept at around 12mn. I woke up at 3am because the freakin' controller fell from my bed and it made a really loud sound. AGH. And after that, I couldn't sleep anymore. T_T I hate it when that happens. -__-

SO YEAH. K BYE. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHUN CHUN is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!! ^^,

yeah me too. freaking insomnia.