Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who loves Marié Digby?

I'm lazyyy so I copied this from my Multiply.

I watched Marié Digby's live webcast concert at DeepRockDrive.com! ULTIMATE FRONT ROW SEAT!!! Hahaha. Loved it. It amazed me how DeepRockDrive was able to do the webcast thing without me even lagging. Well except for some times when my lan cable got unplugged. BAH. But it was okay. I was so excited :)) Hahaha. I slept earlier then woke up, only had 3 hours of sleep. Then took a nap for like 30 minutes while waiting.

I love Marié Digby! I love her songssss! Don't youuu? :] She's so pretty. Very beautiful inside and out. Very talented. Yayyy. Her album's on my list. I rarely buy albums nowadays but if the album is worth the price then why not. So yeah. It lasted for an hour. I really felt the communication! THOUSANDS of people were there I guess. I saw Peter Park's(the guy who won Marié's contest) shout out too. Haha. Very cool. Aweeee-someee! :]] There were lots of Filipinos too. I typed in "come to the Philippines!" or was it Manila? Hahaha. But anyway, Marié read it! HAHA. If it's me or not me, still at least she got the message from her Filipino fans. :p I hope to see more live webcast concertsssss! :D

I screencapped like crazyyy. Lemme share to you one screencap of the concert.





If you wanna see more, go to my Multiply account. It's only for contacts though so if you're not on my contacts, you won't be able to see it. Sooo! Add me! :]] Haha.

I had this set list copied from Anna's multiply.

SET LIST:
1. Fool
2. Say it again
3. Stupid for you
4. Umbrella
5. Miss invisible
6. Spell
7. Girlfriend
8. Paint me in your sunshine
9. Better off alone
10. Beauty in walking away
11. Unfold

Yay I thought she won't sing UNFOLD anymore! Glad she did! Love that song! :] Miss Invisible as well! I loveloveloveee her songs! :]

And as you can seeee.. I have a new layout! Haha. I like it. Because it has Marié Digby on it and as well as the lyrics to her song which I love, Say it Again. :] It's so pinkkk. LOL. I re-did this layout cos I realized I didn't like the first version much. This is wayyy better. What do you thinkkkk? :] I upped this a little late. YA. A "little". Haha. I said I'll upload this on the 19th but I did it on the 20th. :]]] It's cos I went out. YAY. I'm glad! I had a life today. Hahaha. Went somewhere, then to National Bookstore Quezon Avenue, then to BK stayed there for like 3 hours, then went to fetch my dad at the airport. I got home at 1am. I didn't think I'd come home that late so yaaa. K. :]]

OHHH. I'll make this a short one cos tomorrow's school already! Can you believe it? CAN YOUUUU? Schoolmates? Haha. SHOCKS. Too early. And I will go somewhere later. I hafta go to sleep early! I have lots of undone things that I need to do. SO YA. :]

Oh btw, I'm not using Haloscan for my comments anymore. I'm using the Blogger one. :]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yankkk. I already read this on your multiply. LOL. Yay! I love Marié Digby! Yay,I love all her songs especially Say It Agin. Your layout! whooo!!

Imme goona comment to on the previous post.

Hey, you still haven't commented on mine. ;>__>

Mimi said...

heyy! i think i should start downloading her songs.. iono if i heard them or what but i have a feeling imma like her. :)

anyhoo yess school na tomorrow and gah im not yet readyy! :((
good luck to us ? :P hehe

i lovee the new layout! pink! lovelove

Anonymous said...

woohoo! you finally put it out! yeah late ka na nga eh, lol jk. pero if it makes u feel better sa US 19 palang. i think? =))

soo maybe ill see u at school tomorrow? \:D/

marie digby rocks! sana nag high bandwidth nalang ako para maexperience ko ng super clear. kaso di halimaw internet ko eh. D:

Lea said...

aww i just downloaded some of her songs last night cos wala lang. tapos, it's super nice xD I loooove her voice! Super galing. :))

And, I looove your new layout. I want a layout rin with scrolly thing kaso, inaayos ko pa ung coding. hmp :| baka di na ko matpos nito. haha! :)) I loooove it talaga! :)))

CHArlene said...

@Cerisse: Oh yeah, I already read your post but it was late so d na ko muna nagcomment. :))

@Mimi: Yeah, you should dL her songs. It's so nice. I love it. Yeah good luck to you! :)) Haha. First days are always scary but you're going to experience it anyway so might as well be ready to face it. Yay. :]] You've met your blockmates already anyway right? :]

@Anna: Oh yeah, 19 pa nga lang sa US. Hahaha! Yes see you tomorrow! :)) Natatakot din ako i-high bandwidth kasi baka mamaya mawala ako dun sa site or mag-crash pc ko. :]] Haha.

@Lea: Yes it's super nice! :] I love the layout too! :)) I think I'm getting back to the whole layout making thing. Nasasanay na ulit :]] And nahirapan din ako sa coding nito, ilang beses ko nireview. Pagdating kasi sa mga ganito, OC ako :)) Haha.

kim said...

definitely love Marie Digby! even though i just know 3 songs of hers. hahaha. but still, she's amazing.

i like the new lay. hehe. i probably will have a new lay before school starts. hehe. that way, it will be my first lay before college! hahaha.

anyways, my college life will start in 20 days so most probably we will all be busy. well, good luck to us! and oh btw, advance happy birthday! :D

Anonymous said...

@Kim: Yes she's amaaazinggg! :) I like the new layout too. I'm going to make more layouts and code them beforehand cos I have a feeling I won't be able to do layouts when school starts piling work on me. And ohhh, good luck with college! Freshman naaaaa. :D Thanks for the advanced greeting. :]