Thursday, May 12, 2005

Dreams & Harry Potter

HARRY POTTER. I already watched the teaser trailer! I have to download Quicktime so I could watch it! Wanna watch it? Go to DanRadcliffe.com. Thanks to Louie for informing! :D I hope the movie is as good as the book. But o well, haven't seen an HP movie that's good as the book. I don't want to expect too much. The 3rd and 4th books are my fave of all HP books. I got the 6th book reserved already! I thought I lost the claiming receipt but it was just only inside my bag. Well I thought I lost it cuz I was looking on the wrong bag. Lol. Emma Watson became prettier. Katie Leung is casted as Cho Chang. She's okay for me. Pretty enough. I guess people loathe her cuz they're just jealous esp. Daniel Radcliffe fans. note: Daniel Radcliffe fans not Harry Potter fans. Lol. Because she's Harry's crush on the book. :p And Katie gets to uhh, dance and hang-out with Daniel. :p Dba? Yihee. Haha.

DREAMS. Some dreams are weird. Some dreams are freaky. Some dreams are.. dreams that you want to last forever. :D Hazel and I were talking about our dreams. Since she had a post about her "weird" dreams.

I remember once I dreamt that a tiger, or was that a lion?[can't remember, lol], was chasing me around the house. Until I got inside the room and locked it. I woke up after that. And I was panting.

And this dream I'm going to tell you is really Weird. I dreamt that I was floating from the bed. Then I woke up, I saw the ceiling like inches away from me. Basta it was really near. Then I was really shocked then right after, I just fell down to the bed. Real fast. I was really shocked, man! Parang, "Ako? Lumipad? Totoo ba yun or was that just a dream?".

Do you think deja vus are freaky? Maybe? We go to the future raw e. I mean, yung soul natin. DAW. When we remember our dreams, it will not happen. If we do not remember our dreams, it will happen. We will only recognize it if it already happened to us. Don't you find yourself saying, "Napanaginipan ko na 'to."? Sana gaya nalang natin si Raven ng that's so Raven. Uh, pero, no. It's kinda freaky that you'll know what will happen to you on that certain day.

There was a time in my dream when I was with my friends, I think they were doing some kalokohan. I think we were at school. Then nagsalita ako ng "Wag!". I woke up and found myself saying that word, too. Then nasa room yung mommy ko nun then sabi nya, "na-ano ka Cha?" ROFL. Then we laughed. Haha.

TELEPHONE DREAM. *rofl* I dreamt that the telephone rang and I went to answer it. Before, merong sofa sa room. Then, I sat there sa sofa on my dream to answer the phone since the phone was beside the sofa. Cuz there was a rack beside the sofa DAW where you put figurines/displays plus the phone. When I already answered it, I woke up, found myself sitting on teh sofa. Yung kamay ko, doing the "y-speak" sign. You know like when you imitate you're handling a phone? Yeah that. And wala naman talagang phone at rack dun beside the sofa in reality. It was like 9 or 10 am in the morning then you just woke up and suddenly become hyper. LoL. I was laughing at myself then. Buti na lang no one saw me laughing cuz they might thing baliw na ko. Haha.

Then meron din na naglakad ako from the bed to the fridge[sa kwarto, di sa kusina]. Daddy ko nagkwento sakin nung nagising nako. Haha. Then I said something daw, "Si kuya junjun? nasan si kuya junjun may pinapasabi/pinapabigay..." Lol. It's weird cuz I don't remember me walking or even talk.

My brother told me this dream of his'. But it was touching. Cuz he dreamt that his girlfriend died and then ako rin mamamatay. Then he said, "my girlfriend was already taken away from me and now, why my sister?". He didn't really tell me the detailed story of his dream but that was how the dream went. He woke up then he cried. :'( Don't you think it's touching? He cried cuz I was about to die. :'(

Oh, I remember the dream that I cried when I woke up. It was really a "future" type of dream. It was like Star Wars. Someone was attacking the world and the world was going on chaos. It was really chaotic. Then people start to evacuate to places that are safe. Then this house, where we're at, the ceiling was glassed[transparent], or rooftop rather. But outside, it was just a rooftop. You wouldn't know that it's glassed unless you go inside. We saw the dark skies then there were like, UFO's, nagbabaril-barilan. It seems like someone was trying to invade the world. Then it was really high-tech. Cuz my watch, it has this video thingy that I can see what's happening sa mga away or sa sky na kung saan may mga UFO's. Then awhile later, we were running. Me, my brothers and my parents. We put our parents on a grocery cart since that time, they have a hard time running as fast as us. Then may humarang samin. My parents were killed. Then there were the 4 of us. Me, and my 3 brothers. My elder brother, hinarangan nya yung "someones" na yun para we can survive. But then, those someones killed him also. Then I was on the ground crying and crying. Then I suddenly woke up, and tears fell down. :'(

O, have you ever talked, walked, laughed or cried while sleeping? Or if you ever ran while sleeping, tell me. ROFL. :p

Share your dreams. :D What I mean is, dreams when you sleep. Not dreams that you want to achieve someday. :D Hehehe.

No comments: