Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Maraming topic sa post na to.

We're going to Gateway today. I woke up at 4:00pm! LOL. Well it's because I slept at 7am. :p Ang weirdo kong matulog. Yung madaling araw, ginagawang hapon. Yung umaga at hapon, ginagawang gabi. Gets nyo? :p Haha. Yesterday, I made a wallpaper.

Wallpaper

It's not the original one. My eldest brother[Ian, Strange] :p made me add his name and my 2nd bro's name[Carlos, Burgie] Lol. He was arguing with me why their names aren't included and I said, "E kasi kami lagi gumagamit ng computer na 'to e.." Lol. Ayan, I added it na lang. :p

We ate breakfast at 4:30 am. Lol. Laugh trip the whole time. We laugh more than eat. As like what my bro Ian said, "Iba talaga ang tama ng lumang kanin". Cuz my mom said, "Hintaying nyo yung kanin. May kanin dun na bago". Nagtaka kami. Then my brother Raymond said, "Kanin na bago??". Hirit ni kuya Ian, "ah so, lumang kanin pala tong kinakain natin?". ROFL.

Ow, gawd, we're so crazy. LOL.

ASAR. Pinagsabay nila ang Meteor Garden at Full House! Todo kilig naman ako kahapon! Haha. I keep on switching channels. My gassss.

UPDATE. Yung about what happened sa weekend ko, mamayang gabi na lang. Cause I still can't upload the pictures. The laptop's not herreee. Oh by the way, we went to Batangas nung weekend. :)

No comments: