Friday, May 06, 2005

Regrets.

Yesterday, we went to my school. Nag-enroll lang. And I saw that there are 2 new students sa list. Ayun wala lang, I'm already enrolled! :)

We went to R&B, Angeles, Pampanga cuz my brother's have their gig there. Kaback-to-back nila yung Major7. May ginawang gimik yung Major7 e. Haha. Nag-DARNA costume yung keyboardist nila! Grabe tol! Haha. Tawa rin kami. Dude naman, just imagine a guy wearing a Darna costume? Benta. Maraming nagbigay ng pera. Haha. :p

PURE INSTINCT. I wonder why I don't get tired of watching them on stage. Hey I'm not saying this because I'm their sister. Honestly. :) I love watching them especially when they play rock music na sunud-sunod. Evanescence's Bring me to life, Perfect, their own version of Crazy for you, the calling, and others. They really do have the energy. Last night, for I dont know how many years, I saw them play Linkin Park's "IN THE END". Dude, grabe. Si kuya ian, I don't really expect that he'd jump from that speaker to the dance floor! Nagulat kami eh. I thought he'd just stand there while playing the guitar. Then nung time na na, "I PUT MY TRUST IN YOU!!..." Yung bagsakan type na, he jumped from that mataas na speaker to the dance floor dude! I was like, "whoa!" Haha. I'm sure people got shocked too. And then after, people surely clapped. Man, I admire my brothers. Hey, they study and work at the same time. Pero graduate na yung dalawa kong kapatid. Meron pang natitirang isa. I'm so proud of them. :)

Okay, off to the topic. REGRETS.

My brother Ian got out of the stage on their 3rd set and he went to me tapos hinila nya ko papuntang dance floor. Shet talaga. They we're insisting me to do that crip walk and go to the stage to breakdance. You know that headstand? Yeah. But I didn't do it. I hate myself for that! :( Why didn't I do it? Why didn't I prove myself to them? I know I could do it but I didn't do it! MAN! Damnit. My brother Raymond said, "Sayang Cha, kung ginawa mo lang yun sa stage na nagbreakdance ka dun, panis yung mga katabi mo dun!". Hiphoppers kasi mga katabi ko nun. And to think wala akong kasamang sumayaw! Asar. I know I could dance pero hindi ko ginawa. Shyness overcame me. Di ko man lang kinapalan ang muka ko for just that once. Well, makapal naman MEJO ang muka ko noh haha. Pero, nahiya ako nun e. Sana lang kung may kasama ako nun. My brother encouraged me more kasi he did his move. He breakdanced sa stage. Pero still, I didn't do it. :(

But hey, it happened for a reason. It made me realize na next time, I really should do it especially if I KNOW that I could do it! Para wala na yung mga, "sayang, I should've done it na lang.." Pano kung wala nang next time dba? I should believe in myself more. That's the reason why my parents or brothers think that I'm so uber shy. I have to prove myself to them. I have to share my talents. That's what talents are for right? Para ipakita sa mga tao? Pero I didn't do it. Damn.

Kung ginawa ko yun, hindi sana ako nagsisisi ngayon.

~~

No comments: