Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Weekend.

Okay so last Saturday, we went to Batangas. My brothers had a gig there at a beach on Epson's summer party. We left the house at 4:30am from my brothers gig at Ratsky tuloy na kami Batangas. I haven't slept yet nun! Then I fell asleep for awhile while on the way. Gosh, nakayanan ko until like 3 in the afternoon! I got sleep na. Vhong Navarro and Francine Prieto was there. Hehe. Matangkad si Francine ha. :) Puti pa! Hihi. But then it was very hot there! Sobra!

So, while on the way I saw the sun rising. It was very beautiful. Nature's unexplained beauty.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have had attempt 361273912887311 times to have that perfect shot. I got 5 pictures in my phone.

I have nothing to do there so I went outside[no, not like I want to display myself sa sun no! :p]. May terrace pa yun dun. So dun ako. And I borrowed my bro's N-Gage QD and played Sims. :D Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I took a picture of the coconut trees plus nasama pa yung Starex. lol. Yan yung place ko dun while playing Sims. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When we went to the backstage, syempre, I took pictures. Mawawala ba naman yun?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Discussion. Lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My brother Ian with his guitar. Preparing for their set lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Feeling nya gwapo sya sa sunglasses na yan? Haha. Joke. He borrowed my sunglass. Cuz he forgot to bring one. :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My brother Carlos! :D He decided to color his whole hair. lol. Want to see his previous hair style?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Front. Pilit yung smile! HAHA.

I love his hair. Cool! Don't you think? :)

Oh and I also took the pictures of the beach! :D But too bad, we didn't go for a swim. Dude, ang init kaya! Pfff. And there were too many people! Nakakahiya! Summer party nila yun then makikisali kaming mag-swimming! HAHA. :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After their first set, we were all tired. :( Man, it was sooo damn hot! And I was beginning to feel sleepy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ayan, si kuya Amon. Haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Eto ako at mommy ko. :p Inaantok na ko nito. And note: My eyes were closed when I took this pic. lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wahahha. Ako nanaman ulit. :p

I didn't watch their 2nd set. Because I was asleep then. Lol. We went home at 4pm ata. Then we got home at 7pm! 3 hours akong tulog! Plus natulog pa ako agad nung pagdating namin until 2:30am! Pinagkasya namin mga sarili namin dun sa sofa bed. Tatlo kami dun. Lol. Kasi sobrang antok kami nun kaya kung san pwedeng matulog, ayun! HAHA. Then nag-order pala si Mommy ng Goodah! 2:00am nagising si Kuya Amon, 2:30 ako, 3:00 kuya Ian ko. Wahaha. We ate all together. Pero before nun, may nakita akong hindi ko inaasahang makita at dapat hindi ko nakita. HAHA. Ayoko nang ikwento. :p Kung anu man pumasok sa utak nyo, bahala na kayo. Haha. So ayun, I didn't go to sleep na. Tuloy-tuloy until 2pm. or 1pm. I just watched TV kasi my brother was using the computer then I fell asleep. Ayowwwwn. :)

~~~

Kanina, we went to Cubao. We were supposed to go to Gateway but then, we decided to go to Ali Mall instead para isahan na lang 'cuz my dad has to go somewhere there. We bought notebooks sa National. Just notebooks. For later na yung iba. We also bought my school shoes. :)

Well, before that we wento to Klownz Araneta. We have something to drop by there. Then a friend of my dad accompanied us to Klownz Kape. :) It rained hard while we were on the way there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Iced Mocha. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I didn't get to watch Darna and Encantadia! :( If you watched it, tell me what happened! Lol. I got to watch half of Meteor Garden and the last half of Full House. Gassss, nakakakilig pareho! :D

[EDIT]Mabagal mag-load ang pics e. Pinaliitan ko na lang. :) [/EDIT]

No comments: