Tuesday, May 10, 2005

OMG.

OMG. I can't believe this. Tama ba to? 1,022 hits? OH I LOVE YOU GUYS! LOL. And record breaker! I got 10 comments! Woohoo! Haha.

Anyway, nothing much happened. I just met new friends. Add me sa y!m. Hehe. Oh, by the way, if you like to join forums xD [Reine, nagpplug ako! HAHA :p], join E*tcetera Forum!. Masaya dun! Hehe.

[Sunday] Mother's Day. Well, I greeted my mom a Happy Mother's Day nung madaling araw. Hehe. We just ate at Marina. I have some pictures but I haven't uploaded it yet. Grabe, I love the baked oyster there! Sobrang sarap! :D Then my brother Carlos and Raymond bought a flower for my mom. Pink roses. Cute. I took a picture of it. Pero as what I have said, I haven't uploaded it yet. I kinda feel bad cuz I didn't make anything for my mom this year. Bawi na lang on her birthday on June. :D Cuz every year, I make handcrafted cards for her. Last year I made her a card that I like. I mean, it looks like a pro invitation/greeting card. Im going to find it and scan it for you to see. :D

Dude, it's supppperrr hot! It's raining but it's still hooott! Gawd. :( I joined new fanlistings! LoL. I'm a fanatic? Haha.

[EDIT] And I'm also a HATER! LoL. Look at my HateListings! But hey, I'm a good hater! Hehe. I hate the bad things! =D Omg, I think we're going out today. I dunno. I hope! So I'm not going to be stuck here in front of the damn computer! LOL.

Last night or was it earlier this morning? Wahaha. It was 4:30 in the morning! Magkatext kami ni Jesy[oww, ayan nanaman. Sikat ka nanaman! HAHA] and these text messages made me laugh:

Jesy: Ah ok. Ndi naman pala masama e. Para kcng nakakal0ko ka? madalng araw ult.Ü naka sun ba xia? Cnu sa iy0ng mga kaibgan ang nakasun?

<-- And so I replied and answered her question. I mentioned Ate AM, AJ, Ryan, Nelson Kevin, Astrud, Tasha, Ace, Eins, Mark. Of course you don't know them either. LOL. -->

Jesy: ay. Churie, l8 lng dmtng rep m!.. Aah 0k. Mag sun kna kc! At salamat sa mga pangalang binangt m pro, we're n0t cl0se.. [hahaha! - cha]
Jesy: Hahaha.Ü ur s0 funny! Cgraduhn m sa bday m0! Gift m sakn a? An0ng yr m pla? 17 days nlang.Ü

ME: Haha. Ako pa may gft sau sa bday k0! Haha.Ü an0ng yr k na? 3rd yr.Ü magfo14. 1991.Ü waha, 17 days. Layo pa.Ü haha.

Jesy: Haha. 0k un. Ok b un sau? At wag kang plosop0. Alam kong mg 3-3rd yr kn! .. 0o, nkasve n pla sa clendar sa fne ko. Malpit na yan, isipn m, partng na c santa.

ME: Tnan0ng m xe kng an0ng yr ko. E d ako sure sa answer ko edi lngay ko ung 3 possible answers. Wahehe. Haha, paratng na c santa. Edi magkChristmas na! W0oh0o! Nlampasan natin ang, 7 months ng school! Haha.Ü [timang ko noh? haha. 7 months!]

Jesy: Hahaha. Isang malakng pilosopo!Ü 0o. Parating na c santa. Santa d2 samin pg c-mas magulang namin e. Haha. 7m0nths! Wala na o.L! Gnabain na! Wh0oaw! [ano? Gnabain? baka, giniba na? haha :p]

La lang, share lang XD lol.

[/EDIT]

~~

I just joined the A Walk to Remember Fanlisting and I saw some quotes from the movie on the site : http://www.fire-whisky.net/walktoremember/.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."

Dean: If there is a greater power, why is it he can't get you a new sweater?
Jamie: Because, he's too busy looking for your brain. [nice one! -cha]

Landon: I might kiss you.
Jamie: I might be bad at it.
Landon: That's not possible.

Landon: I just wish she would have gotten her miracle.
Reverend Sullivan: She did. You were her miracle.

Jamie: You don't know the first thing about being someone's friend.
Landon: I don't just want to be your friend.
Jamie: You don't know what you want.
Landon: Neither do you. Maybe you're just scared that someone might just want to be with you.
Jamie: And why would that scare me?
Landon: Because then you wouldn't be able to hide behind your books, your fricken telescope, or your faith. No, you know the real reason why you're scared? It's cause you wanna be with me too.


Eric: Talk to me man.
Landon: About what?
Eric: About you, about Jamie.
Landon: What's there to talk about? She's the best person I've ever known.

[EDIT]love is like the wind. you dont see it but you can feel it. *Thanks Carme for reminding me! xD[/EDIT]

Gawd, even I watch that movie over and over again, I won't get tired of it. Dude, it's such an amazing movie! How many times have I watched that movie? But still it never fails to make me cry. :'( :D Hehe.
~~

Much <3 to the commenters!

Plugs: Carme, Marj, Reine, Jhiea, Louie, Hannah

No comments: