Saturday, May 21, 2005

GOOD CHARLOTTE!

OMG!!! Good Charlotte Fans out there... or for those who like them...

GOOD CHARLOTTE IS COMING HERE IN MANILA!!!

holy sht. I'm so gonna go!

7.08.2005 Manila, Philippines @ Araneta Coliseum

I found out from their website: http://www.goodcharlotte.com

Okay, so who's gonna go? Man! It's Friday!!! Okay lang. Wahehehe!

~~

PROBLEMA. --

Lately, most of those blogs I have read their posts are about their problems. [Alam nyo na kung sino kayo siguro :)]Marami talagang problema ang mundo, ano? That's life. We have to live with it. Don't forget that we have Him. He'll never leave us hanging and he'll never give us problems that we, cannot solve. He'll never give us challenges that we cannot overcome. He gave us those challenges for a reason. Be it, pain.. hurt.. family problems.. money problems.. academic problems.. pressures.. job problems.. about friends.. about love. And that is to learn from it. What's the use of it if we don't learn from those problems? And it makes our faith stronger.. For some. For some, not. They think that God left them and when he/she needed His help, He wasn't there. Take this friend of mine, she became a goth. You know goth? A satanist. But then, she don't believe in God and she don't believe in Satan, either. But I respect her. We're still friends up to now.

Just look at the bright side of life. Think of it as another challenge in our so-called life. Well, because it is. :p If you need to cry, cry. Tears are okay. Let it all out. Kasi mas masakit kung pilit mong pigilan yung sakit na nararamdaman mo. Naiipon sya. I admit, minsan ganun ako. Actually, kadalasan. I find it hard to express myself and speak my mind to people. Well, okay na yun ngayon sa friends ko. Just to my family. To the fear of they would not understand me. They're not the type that would sit by my side when they see me sad. What they would do is... mas lalo nila akong ba-badtripin. Iinisin. Minsan. Kuya Raymond ko lang yung nakakakita nun. Who will look into my eyes and if I cried then, *mahahalata naman yun sa mga mata dba?* He will notice it and say, "Anong problema?" Then I will say, "Wala." .. "Anong wala? Umiyak ka e.".. "Sabihin mo sakin." .. :D Hehe. But then sometimes, he doesn't. Silang tatlo magaling mang-alaska e. Nasanay na rin ako. But then there are times that they don't know those words that they say. That those words they say hurt people, it hurts me.

They somehow bring me down. Yung parang walang tiwala sa lahat ng gagawin mo. Like for example, I let my dad see my painting. I said, "Dy, tingnan mo." .. "Ikaw nag-paint nyan Cha?" .. "Oo. Bakit?" .. "Para kasing hindi ikaw e." .. Gaaddd. My gaaaddd. [EDIT]Maybe, I'll take that as a compliment. :) Yes. Kasi kung sinabi nyang parang hindi ako yung nagpaint, edi ibig sabihin, maganda yung painting! Wahoo! Haha![/EDIT]

At this stage, what I need is appreciation. Actually, teenagers need appreciation at this stage. [I learned this from our Values Education. I love that subject. Napapaiyak kami tuwing Values Ed.] Pero sometimes, I don't see that they appreciate things I have done for them to be proud of me. Maybe they are but I don't see it. Ewan ko nga kung alam nila na marunong ako gumawa ng website e. My brothers know it though. Everytime I let them see my site, I ask, "Maganda ba? :D" .. "Pangit!". I know their joking cuz they always do that. Ganun lang talaga kami. Pff.

Haha. Pinag-uusapan dito problema ng ibang tao then suddenly, ako naman ang nagsulat about my problems. lol. Actually, di ko na yan pinproblema. Minsan lang, when it suddenly pops into my mind. And then I cry. Lol. Usually at night. Pero, problema ko pa rin sya dba? Pero di ko na sya iniisip. Kasi somehow, I became used to it. And that was the time that I told myself, "I need to prove myself to them." :) My gasssss.

How many times have we been hurt? Or felt pain? Syempre, siguro sa many times that we felt that, we already know how it feels like. We need to detach it. [Whoever read Tuesdays with Morrie already, knows that I'm talking about this detaching thing.]

Malapit na pasukan! Our school starts at June 6! And it suck! Lol. Before, I keep on saying that, "sana school na." Then now, when school is nearly coming and for a fact that it starts on June 6! I complain. Lol. Timang talaga ako. Haha. :p

Oh, my blog has been already added to Pblogger.

~~

[edit2]Newly added links: Jham, Mich, Marilyn

Question:
what font is often used for the link buttons? hehe.. muah!
~marj [xchubbiecheeksx.blogspot.com]

Marjjj!!! :D What do you mean link buttons? Ahh.. yung fonts na maliliit? Yun ba yun? Lol. Yung mga pixelized fonts. :D Merong ganun sa Kao-ani.com.
[/edit2]

Much love to the commenters: Hazel, CheL, louie, fia, marj, irish, jhiea, carme, Pola, Marilyn, shai, yelAyel.

No comments: