Monday, May 23, 2005

Xanga

Heyy guys. I have Xanga. Hehe. I made it to comment on my friends' that have Xanga blogs. Pero ayun, naaliw naman ako. Lol. And there's a Xanga Premium free trial. I have 20 days left so sayang naman dba? :) Anyway, check it out. Di na sana ako maglalagay ng tagboard e. Pero natripan ko. Edi nilagyan ko na lang rin. :D

My Xanga site! :D Pff pff.

4 days na lang til my birthday! Uh, 3 days na lang 2 hours from now. We're gonna celebrate it at Ratsky, Tomas Morato. Since my brother's are having their gig their every Friday, dun na lang. I'm thinking if I'm going to invite my friends cuz I'm not so sure if they're free that time. :) And not sure if papayagan sila. Yay! Hehe.

That's it for now. Maybe bukas na lang yung post ko talaga. :) Wala lang. :D

Thanks for those who commented and visited my site! <333

No comments: