Friday, May 27, 2005

IT'S MY DAY. Thanks for those who greeted me! Salamat ng marami. Actually we didn't go to Ratsky na so I just watched TV. I'd just choose watching TV than watching my brothers knowing there are problems going around us. It's my day yet, I'm not happy. It's not that I didn't get the things I want or hadn't the happiest birthday party I could ever have. There's just some things going around and it hurts me. Especially if it involves a person I really love and who's been there for me for 14 years. My brother. It's quite personal to talk about it here though.

We've known things that we decided not to say to him yet. I can't see why someone he loves do that to him. I can't see why someone would want to hurt someone smart, responsible, talented, sweet, caring, handsome.. the list goes on. Gusto ko yung guy na kagaya ng kuya kong yan. I can't ask for anything more.

On meeting sila ngayon. And I'm here in front of the computer. Tsismosa ko naman kung makikisali pa ko dun sa discussion. Haha.

As of now, I feel pain. :[

Hope everything will be okay..

~~

CLASSES. Our first day of school is moved to June 13. Why? There are only few enrollees. Huwaaaw! Haha. :p

~~

Passed to me by Hazel.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
- 2.21 GB

The last CD I bought was:
- Can't remember. :D

Song playing right now:
- Hold You Down by Jennifer Lopez

Five songs I listen to a lot lately, or that mean a lot to me:
- Same Ground by Kitchie Nadal
- Hold on by Good Charlotte
- Tell Me Where It Hurts by MYMP
- Iris by Goo Good Dolls
- 214 by Rivermaya [actually, there's a lot more. lol. sabi kasi 5 lang e. :p]

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
- Marj
- Louie
- Jhiea
- Chel
- Isha

No comments: