Tuesday, April 05, 2005

1920-2005

Pope John Paul II [1920-2005].

I watched CNN since um, Friday I think. Then, last Saturday, I saw the health summary. And I said to myself, "parang wala na ata.." Kasi you see, His kidney's deteriorating and few oxygen are flowing to his organs and his blood pressure dropped. Mga 3 na ata ako nakatulog nun[so Sunday na rin yun]. I dunno but somewhere in the corner of my mind, someone said na.. "one more day.." :O And I agreed. I dunno if it was me na nagsabi nun sa sarili ko lang. Pero, di ko binawi yon.

Then the next day, aun Sunday. Pero syempre, late naman ako nagising. Hehe. Tapos nood nanaman ako CNN. Syempre, late nanaman ulit ang tulog. Tapos aun, about kay Pope John Paul parin, then I said to myself, "parang ngaun na..". I got hungry at around 3am. Ginising ko pa mommy ko nun kasi di ko alam kung anong pwedeng makain dun. Waha. Nanood muna ako ng Disney Channel nun. Spies yung pinanood ko nun. Then binalik ko sa CNN. Tpos, I was like, a bit shocked when I saw that headline Breaking News. Na-teary eyed ako. Then I prayed after. :O Wahehe. Katxt ko pa nun si jesy, sinabi ko sknya. Tas ginising ko rin mommy ko. Wahehehe. Aun, dumating kuya ko. Alam nya na gising pa ko kahit nagkunwari akong tulog! WAHAHA! :P Aun, they watched TV muna about dun sa death of Pope John Paul.

I remembered the book I am currently reading: Five People You Meet In Heaven. Maganda yung book. I mean, even though it's fictional, you already have the ideal imagination of heaven. I've learned more about death. Chaka sa Tuesdays with Morrie. Ang daming lessons. :) It proved the quote here in my page that "whatever happens, happens for a reason." :D God has a reason. It's His will. :D

wahehhee. aun muna for now. :)

No comments: