Monday, April 11, 2005

A little gift.

Happy birthday Angel. :) Here's a little gift from me. :) Hehe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Do you understand the writing there? Well if you don't here's what it says..
"May every treasured memory you've know along life's way add to your lasting happiness on this very special day." Hope you'll like it. :) Just click the picture if you want to know the link.

Heheheh.

This one's to Ate Am who's birthday was last April 7. And I didn't get the chance to make this little gift. :) anyway, I greeted her over text but I used my mom's phone since I don't have load.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


PINK! Hehe. She loves hello kitty and pink. :) Aw, the #1 text behind the slanting "happy birthday" can't be seen. I didn't notice until now. But o well, its okaee. :)

No comments: