Saturday, April 30, 2005

Hey guys. :) I finished my layout for May. This layout won't last long. Though I like this layout.. I guess people are having a hard to navigate in here. But I love the layout I made. Naa-astigan ako. Haha. I let Hannah and Rowelyn see it. :)

We're going to Boyz II Men's concert later. Too bad, there's no complimentary tickets. Asar. Bibili pa kami mamaya ng ticket. My brother Raymond and his gf's going to watch too. Nothing much to say though. I haven't been posting about what's going on with my life for[i mean detailed].. I dunno. :D

Gosh, Constantine got voted out! That's crap man! And Scott.. Scott's still on the show! Wujubiliv? That's for 2 weeks. First, Anwar. Then second, Constantine. Who's next? Carrie? Bo? It sucks man. A lot of people demand for a recount. Look at the petition: click HERE. And there's this article about the 'shocker' news. Click HERE. I got it from Ate Kai's blog. :D Would you believe that I just signed the petition after 10 minutes then I refreshed it, and full na sya ulit. Natabunan na yung name ko. Haha. I dunno if ilan na ngayon. I viewed the petition at 7pm something then I went back after we got home from Marina[we ate there], that was around 10pm.. 14,000+ signatures na! Shet. Omg. I got to go. I'll continue this later.

[EDIT]I got the links up already about the petition and article. :)[/EDIT]

No comments: