Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Skin.

I am working on my new skin. It's nearly done. Actually, it's already done. Blood, sweat and tears[tsk tsk.. haha!]. I just wanna ask if any of you guys know how to create a form? I mean like the tagboard thing but the informations will be sent to your email?

I like the color purple/violet/lavender for my June layout. Lol. I saw Eri's font color on YM and it's pretty cool. :) Para maiba naman. :D

Anyway, my birthday's next month!!! 38 days till my birthday! :O My dad's birthday is on April 23.. 4 days from now. Gawd, can you believe that my dad wants to go to the Ja Rule concert? HAHAHA. Well, he's just going to observe the sound system for foreign concerts. Cuz Boyz ii men's concert is next week and we're the ones who are going to serve the sound system. And the concert is on April 23! His birthday. :P He said it's just going to be his birthday gift. Hahah. Man, it's not fair! I got to go to the Ja rule concert and not on simple plan and avril's? :( Anyway, it's fine[a little]. Haha. :P

I have much to tell later.. I got to go now. :)

No comments: