Friday, April 08, 2005

wala akong maisip na title.

Hello, I want to thank those people who visited and tagged my bloggie. :D Hehe. And those who linked me to their site. I linked u back[u know who u are]. Lol.

Anyway, we're going to Angeles, Pampanga today cuz my brothers are there. They have a gig. I haven't seen them for 2 days I think. They were so busy this week. Maybe after Pampanga, we will go to Tagaytay(again). I dunno, business matters I guess? Well I dunno cuz we're supposed to go to Tagaytay tomorrow. And we're going to Megamall tomorrow too. Lol. My brothers have their gig there. Sa San Miguel Beer ata yun e.

I stayed up late yesterday. 5 am I guess, yeah, 5 am. Cuz I was busy signing up for fanlistings. LOL. You see I got my fanlisting there at the side --->>>.

Anyway, I got to go. :D

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE AM!!! [its her birthday today. :D]

No comments: