Saturday, April 09, 2005

Asar!

Grrr... nakakainis naman. Nagpost ako kagabi tapos di na recover! ASAR!!! "Internal Server Error" daw. So aun, I need to type it all over again!!

April 8, 2005

We got home at around 5am from Angeles, Pampanga. Then I got hungry before we left. Mangiyak-ngiyak nako nun! Thank goodness, KFC was on the way.[salamat Lawrence sa pagtranslate. HAHAHA!] Then my brothers[ian and raymond] let me eat there cuz I was sooo hungrryyy. Aun then after I ate, dude, it was heaven! LOL.

I didn't go to Tagaytay with them since my mom said they really need to go there now[well, that was a little while ago lol]. Then I went to the office[here] but surprisingly, they[my mom and dad] are still there. They didn't go pala cuz they were too busy. Ako naman dito, quiet lang kasi sigawan na ang nangyayari. Waha. My dad was angry. Mah-high blood na ata[wag naman noh :D] and I knew my mom's head was already aching nun. Then pumasok sya sa kwarto tas dun sya sa sofa bed for a while while the TV was turned on sa GMA7 about the Pope's burial.

John Paul II
We love you

Aun then we took for a walk[me,my mom and dad] sa park and stopped by sa church. Then when we got home, kuya Raymond was already there with his gf, Ate Therese. They baked some pasta pala. It was goood. :) Then a few minutes later, Ate Ivory came. Aun, kiniliti nya ko haha. She won't let me go until I say the magic word! LOL. She said, "sabihin mo muna yung magic word!". Dude, nasa floor na kami non! Nakahiga na kami dun! Haha! I didn't know the magic word but she gave some clue. "It stars with letter S and ends in R." I still don't know. I was like, "ano yun?" May shelf ng books sa harapan namin and may binasa sya dun, "Children's Hour" then I said, "Sour?" Hahaha. "Gitna nya letter E." Then kuya Carlos came from the Recording Studio then I asked, "Kuya, anong magic word?" then he said, "Surrender". I was like, "Ha? Surrender yung magic word?!" Hahaha. Then I said it then she let me go. I got weak lol.

Anyway, it was fun. My cuz Kuya Sidney was here. He just arrived kanina. Aun, nasa SM Megamall sila may gig. SMB Summerfest ata yun. Basta yun. It was showed on GMA7 but pasingit-singit lang during commercials.

--------------------
April 9, 2005
They got home at around 3 am[april 9 na]. And I was still awake. Haha.

Aun, anyway I'll post later or tomorrow. I got some thoughts[reminiscing what happened the year before and the year 2003. *sigh*] kaninang umaga nung di ako makatulog. Maybe tomorrow nalang.

[edit]
I was reading a thread from teentalk.com about Japoy. Ang gwapoooo nya noh? haha. :P
I forgot nakita ko na pala sya! Sa mall yun e may autograph signing sya. Hangwappooo. :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, dba dba dba?!?!?! Hahaha. I got the pics from here.
[/edit]

No comments: