Thursday, April 21, 2005

Layout.

Hello. :) New layout here! Called *Broken Sonnet*. Wala lang. Well it doesn't mean that I can relate to the song but I was on LSS of the Broken Sonnet song by Hale when I made this layout. Anyway, hope you guys like it.

I have my Birthday List form and Suggestion/Question form. :)

Anyway, on my poll[How would you rate my site?], someones[heheh] voted Boring and Terrible. I don't know who voted for those but I would like to ask how come my site is boring and terrible? I'm not mad. I just like to improve on my site. If you don't like my writings or what, tell me. :) Or you would likely want to not go in here anymore if you don't like what I write or my blog. No one forced you too. Right? :)

[monday] I got up early cuz me, my mom and my brother Raymond are going to my brother's school cuz we got a letter of DISMISSAL of my brother from his school. But there's a strike so the office is closed. We went to National Bookstore quezon ave. cuz my mom has something to buy there then after, to crossing's supermarket then we ate at Dimsum & Dumplings. I ordered a 4pc. sharksfin siomai and a Wanton mami. :D *yummy*. Haha. Then umuwi na kami.

[tuesday] Wala lang. :P
[wednesday] Madaling araw na ko nakatulog. and wala pang internet. I insisted to go to Commonwealth[our other house] cuz we don't have any place to sleep here[in Philam]. My aunt's here and my brother Raymond occupied the sofa in our room[where the sofa could be a bed.]. So natulog na lang kami sa sala since marami namang pwedeng pagtulugan dun. Wahaha. E, susunduin naman yung mga kuya ko ng 5am kasi pupunta sila ng Pampanga. May gig kasi sila dun sa R&B. E eto naman ako, inatake ng insomnia. So lumipat ako sa office. Pinagdugtong ko yung dalawang upuan tas pinagkasya ko sarili ko dun. Haha. Mga 4:30am nakatulog ako. At least hindi 5am! :P Then I woke up at around 7am. I heard the radio playing Candy Shop by 50cent. Aun, ginising ko mommy ko then I asked if pwede nang matulog sa loob. I was just making sure na wala na sila kuya. :) Aun, nahirapan nanaman akong makatulog pero nakatulog pa rin ako. I woke up at 2am. Then aun.. :)

Yung about sa dismissal ng kuya ko, 33 units failed. Nakakainis kasi. Etong computer.. lagi syang nandito. Nagraragnarok. It's like he's glued to the computer chair. Kulang na lang, lagyan talaga ng glue tong upuan e. Hm, ewan ko bakit ako naiinis sa kanya. Ahh, si Mr. Attorney. He always has his excuses. Kahit yung palusot na yun e hindi na lusot, magpapalusot at magpapalusot pa rin. Alam mo yun, nakakainis. He's turning 21. But he doesn't seem like a 21-year-old guy. Parang ang bata pa. I dunno. He's not like that naman dati. I mean, I never see him study mehhhn. Sabi nya, nag-aaral sya sa school. Malamang, ano bang gagawin mo sa school? Diba mag-aaral? Hindi man lang sya mag-advance study. He's supposed to be graduating next year. Pero ngaun, 3rd yr pa rin sya. Baka nga magkasabay pa kami nyan grumaduate e. Top 3 sya nung 1st & 2nd yr highschool sya. Pero nung 3rd yr, I dunno what happened. Er, nung 3rd yr naman nya nakilala si Ate Therese. Pero he's good in english ha. :) Hehe. On the positive side, he's my closest among the 3. Ang bait nya. Understanding pa. He never left me when I needed someone to hold on to. :) He was the one who understood me. Pero sa lokohan, pang 2nd sya. 1st ang panganay kong kuya. 3rd si kuya Carlos. Lagi nila akong inaasar at linoloko. :P Funny silang tatlo. I love them. :D Pag inatake sila ng kalokohan nila lalo na pag sama-sama silang tatlo, hahahha, sobra.. talagang.. tatawa ka ng tatawa. mahahawa ka at maha-high ka rin! WAHAHA. Ayun.. :) I'm very lucky to have them as my brothers. Bilib ako sa kanila. Sa kuya Ian at kuya Raymond ko, nabibilib ako sa kanila pag nag-gigitara sila. Pati si kuya Carlos, sa pagk-keyboard nya. Ang astig. :) Hehehe. visit nyo site nila, click!. Hehe. :)

Aun, hope you like my layout. :) Feel free to leave comments. :)

[EDIT] Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was the new elected pope and he chose the name Pope Benedict XVI. *Wala lang.*[/EDIT]

No comments: